Thursday, May 14, 2009

Success!

I think that Madeline is now potty trained.  I'm not saying we won't have accidents, but she
is no longer wearing diapers, night or day, so I think that qualifies for potty trained!  She has
been doing pretty good for a week or so, but only going if mommy initiated it.  Now Madeline
goes on her own!  So exciting.  I didn't think she wouild ever get there - but she did!  I realize
that I will probably still have lots of messes to clean up, but I also have no more diapers to 
buy or change (in her size).  Yeah for my big girl! 

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is such an accomplishment! hooray for you!

BrittanyLane said...

Wow! Can I tell you I'm a little jealous? Averie's just sorta starting the process. We have many many messes ahead of us... (I HATE potty training.)

Jana said...

woo hoo for you! I am jelous!