Sunday, January 15, 2012

Breath-takingly Beautiful!

You know those pictures of white sand and aqua water?  They don't truly capture the beauty of a tropical beach!   The sound of the waves, the lush green plants, the soft white sand, the amazing water...
We spent today traveling to CANCUN, wandering around our gorgeous resort, and taking care of reservations for dinner and fun while we are here.  That evening we had a reception for Mike's convention.

view from our room


lobby


Mike in his 'tourist' shirt


beautiful ocean

5 comments:

Michael and Stephanie said...

Yeah for you. I'm so jealous. I think vacations are good. They make you excited to be a mom again.

Anonymous said...

wow! so fun! I hope you enjoy every moment

Trina said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I am jealous and the pictures are beautiful! I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing week. You deserve it. Trent and I are talking about going somewhere tropical this spring for our 15th anniversary.

BrittanyLane said...

Cool! What an awesome place to be this time of year. Looks super beautiful and relaxing.

Shorter family said...

So jealous!
-little J