Saturday, January 21, 2012

Goodbye Cancun

We spent the morning on the beach and then headed for home.

I'm so glad we were forced into taking such a long and nice vacation.  I am too cheap to plan such a nice and relaxing vacation.  So thanks NHance for picking out such a nice resort, making it all inclusive and making us come out here (now if only they would pay for it, too).  I think I'll be ready to do this again in another 5 years!

I didn't take a picture today - so I stole this one off the internet - our beautiful resort!


One quick note, the difference between landing in Cancun and going through their customs and landing in Atlanta and going through our customs was night and day - the Mexicans are so friendly, helpful, and cheerful.  The Americans working in Atlanta were rude, bored, and yelled.  I was embarrassed by the difference and hopefully I can be a helpful and kind American.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ran into Susi Dawes and she said that she was in Cancun the same time you were! We also agreed that you are wonderful :)