Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lefty Lilah Writes Her Name

Lilah has learned to write her name!  I'm pretty slow teaching her things - I just sat her down today, wrote her name and told her to try and copy it - she did great!  She does have the easiest name to write of any of my kids - lucky girl!   We have also confirmed something that we've suspected for a long time - she is a lefty! She has always eaten with her left hand, but today I noticed she writes with her left hand and Mike told me she kicks with her left foot!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...WOW! That is sooo cool!

Melissa said...

That is impressive for her first time! Brains AND beauty - lucky girl!

Jessica said...

Nicely done! Ben is left-handed but none of our kids are. I have a brother that's a lefty too so I thought one of them would be.