Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Picture A Day

One of my little sisters, Stephanie, has inspired me.  She did a picture a day for an entire year.  She took a pciture (or more) every day.  She would post them about once a week.  I loved reading her blog, getting a glimpse of her daily life and seeing all of her sons new tricks.  She is going to start another year and this time try to actually post them daily.  I've been wanting to try this for a long time but I've been scared too.  I don't like to start things I don't finish and this is a big thing to start.  SO, I'm starting 'A Picture A Day' with some caveats - I'm only committing to taking a picture each day - no promises on how often I will post them.  I am also only committing to this for the month of January.  I know I can finish this goal.  If it goes well and I enjoy it and it doesn't make my life any crazier then it already is, I'll commit to more, maybe.  So, here is January 1st, 2012's picture.  I didin't take it.  It was Sunday.  Lilah was sick.  I took the kids to church (minus Lilah and Celeste) while Mike stayed home.  While we were gone Lilah got to 'draw' on Mike's phone (it's a cool coloring game).  When we got home Anna Elise wanted to 'play' with a phone so she used her turn to take pictures.  So the picture is courtesy Anna Elise.



Side note: our kids have been sick 3 times in less then a month, the stomach bug, pink eye, and now this cold/flu thing that 3 of them have had so far! 

Another side note: I'm dating the posts the day the picture was taken.  I've also re-dated several of my previous posts to make room in January.

No comments: