Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Skirt

As promised, a better picture of my skirt.  Today at church I got a calling!  I'm so excited - I get to be a Relief Society teacher~it's my dream job.  I've had it in several wards and I've always enjoyed it!  I've really enjoyed the break that the bishopric gave me - but it feels good to have somehting to do again!  I'm just glad that I get to keep going to Relief Society, I love it!

The necklace I'm wearing was a birthday gift from my mom - she crocheted it (yes it's made out of wire).

8 comments:

Emily Marie said...

So I was admiring your skirt today and forgot to tell you! It is nice!! Also, I was SO excited to hear that you are the new teacher!! I also like teaching! And I will have to inspect the necklace a little more next time you wear it! That sounds awesome!! :)

Janet Mae said...

Sally you look great! I love youre going to post a picture a day.

Jana said...

You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous! and I am back in relief society and enjoying it too!

Trina said...

Love the skirt and you do look beautiful!

Jessica said...

Wow! Wire?! Cool. By the way, you look fabulous! You've had a couple more kids than I have and you don't even look like it. Maybe I need to go running...a lot.

Betsy said...

Love the skirt.

marcalicious said...

cute outfit and congrats on getting your dream calling again. It is a fun calling and I think the easiest one in the church.....I had it for a couple years. You only have to teach about 8 times a year. Easy-peesey. :) And a bonus: the peeps you teach actually listen to you b/c they aren't lil' kidlets or men that fall asleep.... ha ha .