Wednesday, January 18, 2012

NHance

NHance is the name of the franchise that Mike owns.  We've been talking about Brand recognition - people don't really know what NHance is or what we do - so this is my efforts on behalf of Nhance!  We are a wood renewal process - an alternative to sanding your wood floors or refacing your wood cabinets - we do sandless refinishing.  We have franchises all over the country - you can see if you have an Nhance in your area by going to www.Nhance.com.  We talked about this just this morning at one of the classes I attended.  We were done at 3pm so we hit the beach!  It was so nice to actually go play in the ocean!  It was warm, I wasn't tethered to the beach by a new baby or toddler nor did I resemble a beached whale - it was so much fun!  Later this evening we had an awards banquet. 
Now we are done working!


 Mike always wants to be buried in the sand and drink a virgin Pina Colada!


My view


NHance banquet

1 comment:

Michael and Stephanie said...

Mike is so funny. I liked your view.