Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meetings, Meetings, and More Meetings

We had meetings all day today.  Lots of the wives are out on the beach, but I went to all the meetings with Mike,  and I'm glad I did.  It's been great for me to get to know people, get all this great information and get new ideas for our business.  When I get bored, I just flip open the laptop and blog =).
The resort is so nice.  We don't usually stay in nice hotels, so the little things impress us.  Like the maids coming in and cleaning up our room and the HUGE shower head in the ceiling of our shower (it's bigger then my head and almost drowned me).
We ate in a really nice restaurant here at the resort - probably the nicest one I've been in and probably one of the best meals I've eaten.  They had a dress code and no kids allowed.  In heaven!
After dinner we walked on the beach.  

 This was a jumbled mess when I left - they hung my bag up on a hook and did this!

4 comments:

Emily Marie said...

now I am wishing Carlos had business trips! LOL Glad you are having fun!!

Anne Marie said...

Are you all staying at the Gran Melia? That's where Bryan and I went on our first trip to Cancun. The pics look exactly like it. Did you eat their International Breakfast buffet?? DELICIOUS! So glad you are having such a great time!!! If you get a day to yourselves, you should go to Xel-Ha. Xcaret is good too, but Xel-ha is our favorite!!!!

Jessica said...

Oooohhhh, ahhhhh!

Jana said...

What a dream! You deserve it!!